Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday Fun

Other than working at 6 am and BYU losing, Saturday was fun/funny.

Well as I was about to leave work, a boy I work with asked if I could go get his phone charger out of his car because he couldn't leave.  I said yes and he told me his car was the only blue Taurus in the parking lot and handed me the keys.  I walked out and saw a light blue Taurus and started pushing the unlock button as I walked up to the car.  Since the door was unlocked, I opened it up and started looking around.  I found it really strange that a boy I thought had just graduated high school had two kids (there were two car seats).  I continued to look around and saw a jacket that didn't look like he would wear and a box full pampers diapers.  And all through the searching I found no charger.  Confused, I tried the key on one of the doors and found it didn't fit.  I realized then that this "only" blue Taurus in the parking was not his.  Quickly leaving the car and hoping nobody saw me snooping around in it, I walked around the parking lot again and saw a dark blue Taurus.  This time the key worked and there was a charger and no pampers.  Hopefully the person whose car I got into didn't notice I moved their mess around.  And they should really lock their car up...just saying.

Although BYU lost last night, going to the game was almost worth it.  I happened to be in the section Mountain America sponsored so I got a bunch of free stuff.  I got a t-shirt, a BYU visor, a Y sticker for my car, and a cool bag with all the stuff in it.  Also, even though my dad did not see me, I was on tv.  Yeah, I'm just that famous.

Also while at the game, I was walking to my seat and saw a stand for boiled peanuts.  AHHHHH!!!  If you know my family, we love ourselves some boiled peanuts.  My mom grew up in the south and raised us on boiled peanuts.  They are fantastic.  So back to the story, I had to get some because football and boiled peanuts just go have to go together in my mind.  Even though the game was a complete bust, I savored every moment of those amazing boiled peanuts.  My parents were jealous, but they shouldn't be too jealous cause they just left on a cruise to the Mediterranean without me.

So yeah, that's my update.  Aufwiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment