Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yawning

In procrastination in studying for my floral design test, I've decided to write a blog post.  Yeah, I rock at life.
Yesterday I had to give a talk in church.  I can tell when I get nervous cause my hands freeze and I start yawning like crazy.  I mean it's kinda ridiculous.  It wasn't until the olympics when announcers were talking about Apolo Ohno and his yawns that I realized I did the same thing.  Before every race in swimming, I would start yawning to the point my eyes would start watering and it would make me sick to my stomach.  I think it's a psychologcial thing where I try to calm myself down so I slow my breathing and which causes me to yawn...or something like that.  But anyway, I was at church and there I was yawning through the announcements about the girl in my ward you committed suicide (I know, it's sad) and I felt awful but I couldn't stop.  And then I yawned through the first girl's entire talk.  Great example I am.
You know how everyone comments on how when someone yawns we all have to yawn.  Yeah well, I guess that is true for looking at people yawn in pictures.  I've been trying to find good yawning pictures for this post (and if I can't add any besides the girl one, I'm sorry but the blog is being stupid and not letting me) and I can't stop yawning.  Everytime I see one, I pratically dislocate my jaw.  It is actually quite sore at the moment. 

My favorite thing about the picture below this paragraph is the amish/Abraham Lincoln guy in the background yawning.  It's like playing the game "Which of these is not like the other."  Well, I found him.  I think its the hat that sets him apart.  Or maybe the crazy beard.  Whatever it is, he's rocking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment