Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dinner with Janna

On Friday night Janna and I decided we wanted to make a real dinner instead of instant whatever that we had in our cabinets. I got out a recipe book and we looked through the entire thing until we found stuffed Manicotti. Mmmmm...it looked so good. We decided that's what we wanted...mainly because it went well with french bread and Janna really wanted french bread (somehow whenever one of us makes french bread we eat pretty much the entire thing in one sitting. We disgust ourselves when we do that).

Janna and I went out to Macy's for the ingredients and while we were there we joked around about seeing the beautiful men we love cause last time we saw Sexy Skyler (the most gorgeous guy in our ward from last year) and we got a hug from him. That was a good night and dang he smelled good. It was hard not to go back for a second sniff after he hugged me. I digress, so back to the story, Janna and were at Macy's and we got the things we needed and then some. We got brownie mix, ice cream, I got doughnut holes (they looked so good and they called to me), and we got the ever present french bread. As we were leaving the store, a boy that I have a crush on (John L.) walked in. We got to see our beautiful men! I was so excited. Macy's is definitely the place to go.


When we got home, we started to make our manicotti and it turned out wonderful. We had a salad, the bread, and the manicotti for our dinner (and 40 doughnut holes and half a bag Sweet Tart jelly beans for our appetizer...but we'll just ignore that part of the dinner) and it was so yummy.

Here are some pictures from the meal.








Janna and me with our delicious food. We won't mention how Janna looks like a goober.








The main part of our dinner :)

The Bread and Manicotti


1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmm i want manicotti! Someone told me you can make them with eggroll wrappings, and it is super easy. i will try it and let you know how it is! you girls look so good.

    ReplyDelete