Monday, March 1, 2010

Best Moment of the Night

Janna and I were watching the Bachelor tonight and during the commercial breaks they announced who would be performing on Dancing With the Stars. I literally yelled with joy when they announced Excellent Evan. My beautiful Even Lysacek will soon be dancing across my television screen and into my heart and I am be uber excited for this to happen. I thought I wouldn't get to see him ever again and now I will be able to see him twice a week for who knows how long.

As a side note...guess what I'm supposed to be doing right now?
A: Homework.
Q: Guess what I'm not doing right now?
A: Homework.
Q: How do I feel about that?
A: Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you're pretty much graduated, you've reached the point where you get to suck at doing homework.
    Second of all, I saw the dancing with the stars commercial last night during LOST, and I thought to myself, wow I bet Kathy will be so excited. Lo and behold, you are.

    ReplyDelete