Friday, June 8, 2012

I picture's worth a thousand words...or a couple hundred

My life in picture...

 Festival of Colors 2012.  Brittney and I are pretty.


I nannied for Kade and Gavin for about a year and Kade liked to wear my shoes

 This is Ivonne.  I worked with her.  We are in a firetruck.

Decided to accessorize my hair.  I felt rebellious.

How many people can say they get to tag while on the job?  This girl can! 

Baldy died and a beemer rose from the ashes.  I got stranded in an abandoned parking lot at midnight on halloween waiting for my dad to come rescue me after baldy died on the freeway.  It was a slasher movie waiting to happen.

I think Janna took this.  I also think what I was writing on was the ward directory.  Don't quote me though. 

Chopped 12 inches off my hair.  I actually liked it. 

Never again will I be pushed in a shopping cart over a speed bump.  Moral of story.

California rocks my socks. 

See that snow?  This was July.  There was 10 feet.  We drank from that water fall.

What happens when a chocolate bear, homestar runner, pretty in pink, and skater chick get together?  Egyptian ratscrew.

Needs more cowbell!!!!!  Oh rock band. 

The solar eclipse.  You can't tell. 

Rach Kan!  I miss you.  Move back.

Scary movie with a bunch of girls.  To bad the guy taking the picture wasn't in it because he was the biggest girl of all.  He had closed eyes the entire time.  Pansy.

Willy Wonka is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment