Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Semester Awesomeness

So I decided I wanted to play my last semester as an undergrad so I decided to take floral design, mission prep from supposedly the coolest (and easiest) teacher on campus, a poetry class, and a writing fiction class. So excited! I have my senior capstone class, also, but I really have no idea what its about (the section heading says it "Feast of Foodways in Life and Literature." Yeah...that's descriptive). I signed up for it because it was the easiest teacher out of the bunch and I figured I want an easy A and to be able to not be stressed during my senior year cause that's how I roll. Yay for only taking 14 credits!

Das ist alles.

3 comments:

  1. I actually highly disliked his class. I thought he was unnecessarily spiritually dramatic, do you know what i mean? but it was indeed one of the easiest classes of my whole life. maybe his stories will entertain you though, they certainly did not do it for me.

    ReplyDelete